Monday, August 29, 2011

Breast Torture - Purple Tits of Pain DVD bdsm master

bdsm master sadist
Watching a slaves tits gift a dark shade of bdsm master slave purple really puts a smile on my external aspect. I greatly enjoy tying my naughty slave up before giving her a unimpeached whipping. Giving my slave a good electric stimulation tit torment session also makes me happy. I love to put electrodes on bdsm mature her nipples and launch the juice flowing. I know that is hurting her, and material her squirm, and that brings a smile to my face. Electrified anal bdsm purple tits... too cool for words! I also like to whip them while they accept their tits tied up and the blood flow stopped. It makes the put to the rack that much ebony bdsm more intense.


bdsm master sadist

File size: 791.3 MB

bdsm master sadist