Thursday, April 14, 2011

FetishNation- DoYouLoveMe - Cecilia Vega landa studios bdsm

latex bdsm
Posted: 03/27/2009
Shot: 02/11/2009
Model: Cecilia Vega
Format: 960 x 540 Widescreen HD
Duration: 40 Minutes
Studio: FetishNation

I petition Cecilia why she’s here today, her response in that sexy French tone, “Because I am a slut and enjoy pain”. This is our further le cercle bdsm shoot with the little French temptress learning bdsm and I just couldn’t remedy but fall completely in lust with her. The way she moans at the time that I spank lenka bdsm her ass. The flash of her eyes when I blow her face just before she orgasms. Or it could be that through the entire scene I kept asking her to tell me that she loves me. I imagine it adds this bdsm gay torture weird surreal twist.

Cecilla’s rock hard corpse, real tits, the arch of her back, and the roundness of her ninny. make her a bdsm anal lesbain bdsm perfect little play thing. Cecilia orgasms are breathtaking to watch. Long and strict with screams of passion. This ones a keeper.


latex bdsm


latex bdsm


latex bdsm


latex bdsm

File size: 324.2 MB

latex bdsm